TOP 10 WAYS A REALTOR® CAN HELP YOU… December 1, 2017
Hello and happy Friday!! When buying or selling a home there are many things to take into consideration. One of the many things you may consider are if you should use a Realtor® or not. This week on the Friday Forecast we will be talking about the top ten ways a Realtor® can help you during this process..lets jump right in!
Some more ways using a Realtor® would benefit you:
- agents help sell your current home while also finding a future home for you
- agents take care of all the paperwork
- agents save you time by being your liaison
- agents help you navigate the legal requirements of buying or selling a home
- agents are bound by the law to act as your fiduciary agent
- agents understand the art of contract negotiation
Did you know….
- 48% of people selling homes WITHOUT an agent end up with a lower selling price
- Agent listed homes sell for 18% more than FSBO’s (for sale by owner) homes
Buying and selling a home is a big deal. Likely the biggest deal you will ever encounter! Using a Realtor® has so many benefits and will make the biggest transaction of your life run as quickly, and smoothly as possible. So when you are ready to start exploring your options, we highly recommend meeting with a real estate professional before trying to do it yourself.
We would love to hear your thoughts or questions so please leave a comment below!
With that being said, we want to wish you a happy December 1st and enjoy your weekend!
The Joelson Team